It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
If 'the figures' being knocked around by Chelsea for Diego to china are anything to go by... then Aguero ending his career by going there will be at least a 9 figure sum. Sterling!
Want a bit more than £1,000,000.04.

IMO everyone is reading far too much into the clues, just saying we are ready to spend huge amounts on some top stars - probably fitting with the rumour the other day about Ferran and Txiki working on something big.

I refuse to get carried away about what will happen; especially as high hopes have often been dashed. However, with our owner etc, we can afford to dream a bit. If we are going very big on the spend and that story about Ferran and Txiki has substance, my hope would be it's because they are trying to get a player that we would have to buy if they became available; regardless of current need or plans.

I think there's gonna be some disappointed blumooners knocking around come the end of the transfer window myself. No doubt there'll be plenty of huffing and puffing from those trying to make things happen and we'll be linked with every top player in Europe, but when it comes down to it we'll give players who should be long gone new contracts and find ourselves kicking off next season pretty much as we are now.
That said, two new full backs of the quality required would automatically make us a much much better team.

So based on just current transfer links this is how we might look
Ederson
Bravo
Walker
maffeo
Van dijk
Stones
Kompany
Otamendi
Sandro
Kolarov
Fernandinho
Delph
Silva
Kdb
Gundogan
Sterling
Sane
Roberts
Jesus
Mbappe

I say current because I think we're going to go sign a defensive mid in fernandinho's place such as weigl nzonzi carvalho or someone else, and a creative mid to add depth such as B.silva or tielemanns.

Of course there is always the option of bringing back a loanee like zinchenko or trust some youth like Garcia and Diaz who will be 18 and an appropriate age to be atleast a squad player next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.