It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't see juve selling one of the best lbs in the world. Would winning cl make Sandro want to stay or leave

Why not? If the player wants to leave, then they have an obligation to consider offers deemed high enough. People said the same about Pogba and Coman, but Juve are always willing to sell if the money's right. Indeed, seems they are already preparing a replacement.

I don't know whether winning the CL will change much. Sandro is, by all reports, interested in the move due to higher wages and Pep. Meet Juve's asking price and it could well be on.

Signing Bravo made absolute sense at the time, it's just a shame that it didn't work out. It's the risk you take with every signing.

But with Willy leaving maybe we shouldn't take the same risk with a very similar keeper. Real Madrid and Barcelona keepers hardly get to make saves with lots of high crosses or lots of shots on their goal in Spain because their opponents spend most of the match trying to stop their freaky strong forwards.

How can we make a sound judgement on this goalkeeper when he faces nothing like what goalkeepers face in the Premier League? This was the same problem with Bravo,we couldn't truly judge his competibility with the Premier League and we paid for it. Haven't we learned a thing?

And why is Willy leaving if we're going after another risky keeper? At least he had our back when Bravo didn't work. What if we get this guy and he doesn't work, who's gonna have his back, Bravo?

Last edited:
And why is Willy leaving if we're going after another risky keeper? At least he had our back when Bravo didn't work. What if we get this guy and he doesn't work, who will have his back, Bravo?
Maybe Bravo will improve in his second season. If Willy did it, then I certainly believe Bravo is capable of doing the same.

Yes. I see no reason why Bravo, a better keeper than Willy when he arrived, isn't capable of turning things around like Willy did. I remember when people on here used to shudder at the sight of his name in the starting XI.

Very true,a few good games can work miracles for a keepers confidence.
I remember traveling to Wembley for the League Cup final v the Dippers,all the talk on my train was all about Willy and how they were dreading it,myself included......how fuckin wrong was we?

Instead of fraudsters who claim to be itk Or newspapers who have certain agendas, it is much easier and more reliable to look at betting patterns.

Accordingly de gea to Madrid, walker to city, sighurdson to Everton are the ones you would think have already been agreed.
Anyone really itk gets their money down rather than posting on forums.

Iker Castillo to Liverpool seems to be gathering money also.

I suppose gullable people like to be gullible
If you believe that bookies odds on football transfer betting are a true reflection of probability I think that maybe you're equally gullible, mate.
:)

Yes. I see no reason why Bravo, a better keeper than Willy when he arrived, isn't capable of turning things around like Willy did.

I can see why. Because Bravo isn't a better keeper than Willy, wasn't for us. The man can't even catch a cross, he has to punch everything. He can't even do that properly because he's short so he sometimes knocks over one of his teammates and Zlatan catches it and scores. Willy is at least more suitable to the realities of this league than Bravo. We kept many clean sheets with Willy and none with Bravo (or maybe one). Conceding so few goals at Barcelona doesn't really mean he's making colossal saves, it means Barca's opponents are so busy trying to stop MSN the entire game.

Bravo could have a whole bag of tricks with his distribution but do we really need a Neymar-keeper and risk leaking goals game after game like we did this season?

alberteinstein133991.jpg

I can see why. Because Bravo isn't a better keeper than Willy. Willy is a better shot stopper or at least more suitable to the realities of this league than Bravo. In what world is Bravo better than Willy? Conceding so few goals at Barcelona doesn't really mean he's making colossal saves, it means Barca's opponents are so busy trying to stop MSN the entire game.

Bravo could have a whole bag of tricks with his distribution but do we really need a Neymar-keeper and risk leaking goals game after game like we did this season?

But up until the League Cup final, Willy was just as terrible at stopping shots as Bravo was this season. Before that final, did you honestly believe Willy would ever amount to anything positive for us?

And Bravo was also quite good for Chile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.