It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Kun has an offer on the table and is considering it? Then Mbappe is back on?

Personally I doubt it, which club outside of China could afford Kun (and would want to sign him)? Still it's a day for surprises, so you never know.

IMO Mbappe is for sure off the table now. No way Monaco move on so many of their successful squad. Keeping Mbappe would rightly be spun as a victory for them and a player to build on etc. Next year for him IMO.

Cpr+cpr+cat+pulmonary+resuscitation_2d872b_5312198.gif

200.gif

I'm interviewing Marti Perarnau for our podcast next week. Just talked to him. City's incoming player plan has been in place for about 3 months now. We will 100% be signing a striker. Pep wants a lot more goals in the side.

I'm interviewing Marti Perarnau for our podcast next week. Just talked to him. City's incoming player plan has been in place for about 3 months now. We will 100% be signing a striker. Pep wants a lot more goals in the side.

Sanchez

Wow. Sanchez? Has to be. Trail's gone cold on Aubameyang and we haven't been linked to anyone else in the position.

Have to wonder if there will be an exit up front beyond Nolito and Kelechi.

It's not quiet.

Should be the new thread title.

I don't think he'd ever betray Pep's trust and tell me a name. But it's certainly interesting that on top of Silva there'll be another attacking player, as well as all the defensive reinforcements. That 300 million spend looks conservative now.

That was just my guess mate exciting times for sure!

Wow. Sanchez? Has to be. Trail's gone cold on Aubameyang and we haven't been linked to anyone else in the position.

Have to wonder if there will be an exit up front beyond Nolito and Kelechi.

Should be the new thread title.

My guess is Sanchez too, but as with the Silva signing i'm prepared for the unexpected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.