It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
By my reckoning, if Attacker, LB, CB and DM are overseas signings then our overseas squad is full. Only goalkeeper position needs to be filled with homegrown (hence Pickford) Any other solution involves moving on either Kolorov and/or not renewing YaYa and replacing with HG. Are we in for a HG left back? Does Delph stay and take our final HG spot in place of keeping Yaya?
Possible HG-
Walker
Stones
Sterling
Delph/Pickford

This is why I see Pickford as out better GK option.

By my reckoning, if Attacker, LB, CB and DM are overseas signings then our overseas squad is full. Only goalkeeper position needs to be filled with homegrown (hence Pickford) Any other solution involves moving on either Kolorov and/or not renewing YaYa and replacing with HG. Are we in for a HG left back? Does Delph stay and take our final HG spot in place of keeping Yaya?
Possible HG-
Walker
Stones
Sterling
Delph/Pickford

Could Roberts not be one of the HG players?

Possible HG-
Walker
Stones
Sterling
Delph/Pickford

The only other way round it is if the new cb replaces Otamendi , If it was Kolarov it leaves us short on left back cover at least Kolarov can cover cb and lb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.