It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
12 goals, 9 were penalties.

Fabinho is definitely the defensive midfielder of the two. He gets forward a decent amount because Monaco either dominate possession, allowing him to come forward, or they have a very fluid counterattack where anyone and everyone goes forward in numbers on the counter - but he is the one who sits back and screens the defence.
The way I saw it, it looked like him and Bagayoko pretty much both just took it in turns to rampage forwards, neither dedicated to sitting back

Why's everybody mentioning Carvalho when @BillyShears And @Zin 'messiah' Zimmer are both telling us that Fabinho will happen?

TBF, I've said all along that it's us or United. Both clubs at the table. Still, you'd think with his close friends from Monaco joining City it gives us the edge. Don't believe for a second we're in for WC ... but then maybe that's just because I don't rate him. Nobody I know in the media or in football has suggested he's a serious target anyway.

The way I saw it, it looked like him and Bagayoko pretty much both just took it in turns to rampage forwards, neither dedicated to sitting back
They were using a very similar setup to ours under Pellegrini in 13/14 4-2-2-2 with attacking fullbacks, wingers given license to drift inside, 2 up front with one workhorse (Germain) and the double pivot in midfield, although Yaya understandably took most of the offensive duties in ours.

I'm currently at the Aerodrome and can give you some concrete info about the flight that flew from France towards Hull earlier.

Air traffic control have informed me that Mr Mendy was hoping to take in Lana del Rey at the Radio 1 big weekend but got his dates mixed up.

Upon realising this during the descent around Goole, he instructed the pilot to carry on back to Clairefontaine.

I am currently negotiating a corned beef and red sauce double on hovis 50/50 watching a flight from Germany approach which is believed to be carrying new/old United signing Hernandez who will join for a £63 million fee.
0617cef587144db26bf357f26a59058b.gif

TBF, I've said all along that it's us or United. Both clubs at the table. Still, you'd think with his close friends from Monaco joining City it gives us the edge. Don't believe for a second we're in for WC ... but then maybe that's just because I don't rate him. Nobody I know in the media or in football has suggested he's a serious target anyway.
What happen with Mendy mate ? Think you said the singing of him wiil be more quickly from Ederson mate ?

What happen with Mendy mate ? Think you said the singing of him wiil be more quickly from Ederson mate ?

City said Sat night that they expected Ederson's TPO issues to slow the transfer down in terms of an official announcement and that they expected Mendy to be done quicker. Not sure if anything's changed since then.

City said Sat night that they expected Ederson's TPO issues to slow the transfer down in terms of an official announcement and that they expected Mendy to be done quicker. Not sure if anything's changed since then.
Its looks like Mendy with his national team and its may slow his singing and Ederson undergo medical tomorrow mate?

If Yaya goes, Carvalho's signing will make some sense. Seluk just said that Mancini loves Yaya and will surely try to sign him for Zenit (Mancini's new job).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.