It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
what makes you say that mate? Is that why the Carvalho rumours have started? cheers

I do a podcast and as part of that podcast i've been talking to people around Pep. Today I spoke to probably one of his closest confidants and somebody who is actually privy to the actual status of every deal we're trying to do this summer. This person would never ever tell me anything about a transfer we're trying to complete because i'm a nobody and they aren't. However they made it clear to me because of a conversation we were having that Fabinho isn't moving to England this summer.

I do a podcast and as part of that podcast i've been talking to people around Pep. Today I spoke to probably one of his closest confidants and somebody who is actually privy to the actual status of every deal we're trying to do this summer. This person would never ever tell me anything about a transfer we're trying to complete because i'm a nobody and they aren't. However they made it clear to me because of a conversation we were having that Fabinho isn't moving to England this summer.
at least he isnt going to united

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.