It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was lying I'm fucking minted :)
I would prefer to settle out of court, if you pm me your bank detailed I will happily sort you out :)
Sure, let me just get in touch with my account manager in the Nigerian royal family.

Dunno what to make of it but a private cessna jet just came into Manchester from Nice airport. Landed about 10pm. Could be something or nothing!

They play for different teams though? Why would anyone say 'we need to get rid of one of Kante or Drinkwater?' when its literlaly not possible. To label it racism is mad. It's perhaps a lazy understanding of the number 6 role, but it's definitely not racism. Same way that people think of KDB and Silva as two no.10s, when they both clearly do different things. If they were both called 'Silva', Kevin Silva and David Silva, and we were signing the next big thing at no.10 and they'd both had questionable seasons, someone would say 'we need to get rid of one of the silvas then'. Someone would say that. Is that racism? No. Just perhaps lazy pigeonholing.

Mate, I've said it 3 times that I was joking calling it racism. Feel free to read back through the thread.

But I completely agree, it is lazy pidgeonholing. That's precisely my point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.