It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've given up. I've said seven or eight, but the money is there for whatever Pep needs.

If you think about it we were offering £50m for Bonucci and £40m for Mbappe last summer, AFTER all our other business.

Laporte fell though, that was £37m, too.

I'm going to say we'll bring FIFTEEN players into the first team squad. Some of these will be returning loan players.

Only sauces I have are ketchup and sweet chilli mate. I also won't be saying told you so.

I actually think we should be concentrating on sorting the defence and goalkeeper which have basically cost us this year.

Attaching wise we are pretty much sorted

I have no doubt these will be the top priorities, but arguably missed chances cost us the year. They cost us both games against Chelsea, against Spurs, against Boro and Stoke and our first Everton game too.

Meanwhile, we've been much more defensively solid for a while now.

Pep has continually blamed missed chances for our woes, citing even the Steau game, that we won 6-0, as when he first noticed we had issues putting it away.
Getting two, or even one, of Sanchez, Mbappe or Griezmann would be a huge improvement and no doubt come along with a new GK, LB, RB, CB and DM too.

Only sauces I have are ketchup and sweet chilli mate. I also won't be saying told you so.

I actually think we should be concentrating on sorting the defence and goalkeeper which have basically cost us this year.

Attacking wise we are pretty much sorted

We ain't getting a new number one keeper
Bravo is here for the foreseeable

Attacking wise we are pretty much sorted
Actually I agree with you about that mate :-) Personally I'd go about the transfers starting with the goalkeeper, then to the defense, then to midfield, and if there were time and money left look at the attack.

I'd guess 7-8 new signings for sure, but either which way this perhaps the most encompassing squad refresh we've seen in a very long time.

GK, FB x 2, MF x 2, Attack x 2, so at a minimum that's 7. Then we are looking at some of Roberts, Zinchenko, Celina, Unal, Moreno, Mooy, Manu Garcia and others brought in.

For me only Stones, Delph, Sane, KDB, Sterling, Aleix Garcia, Kolarov, Gundogan, Jesus and Fernandinho are safe from the chop.

We won't recognize the team next year, that's for sure.

I'm going to say we'll bring FIFTEEN players into the first team squad. Some of these will be returning loan players.

15 is too many.

GK, RB, LB, CB, CM, Wing, Striker are the important ones. That's 7.

Second CB, LB and CM would be optional, 10.

Add in maybe someone like Maffeo, 11.

There's no way you can get to 15!

15 is too many.

GK, RB, LB, CB, CM, Wing, Striker are the important ones. That's 7.

Second CB, LB and CM would be optional, 10.

Add in maybe someone like Maffeo, 11.

There's no way you can get to 15!

When I say 15, I include those due back from loan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.