It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Mendy and Silva looking immient, one can only hope Fabinho is still on the cards. Bad feeling that won't happen now.

Silva and Fabinho have agreements with the president this summer apparently that if the right offer comes in they can go.

Mendy is on everyone's radar because of Monaco's success, so he may be a player they initially didn't want to lose but may be forced to if he forces it through.

With Mendy and Silva looking immient, one can only hope Fabinho is still on the cards. Bad feeling that won't happen now.
Us signing Silva and Mendy wont have any impact on Fabinho. We need all three, we will pay cash and Monaco can get a nice big cheque for their players. Monaco know they can't hold on to them so why wait it out. They have already started the rebuild with Tielemans, they will no doubt be hoovering up other players to move on next year once the money comes through for their current crop.

I don't believe in this whole thing that Monaco aren't going to sell more than 1 or 2 players, they will sell the full squad if they get the right price.

Scenes if we sign Sanchez and Silva for the price the rags paid for pogbad

Can imagine if we miss out on Fabinho we will go after William Carvahallo from sporting and then both Walker and Semedo to cover right back

Us signing Silva and Mendy wont have any impact on Fabinho. We need all three, we will pay cash and Monaco can get a nice big cheque for their players. Monaco know they can't hold on to them so why wait it out. They have already started the rebuild with Tielemans, they will no doubt be hoovering up other players to move on next year once the money comes through for their current crop.

I don't believe in this whole thing that Monaco aren't going to sell more than 1 or 2 players, they will sell the full squad if they get the right price.

i agree with you but id rather it only be fabinho and silva....id rather sandro then mendy but thats just me.....you are right though for the right price anyone is available

" Pickford apparently looking for houses in the Manchester area too... rumoured fee of £26m. Busy day."

just seen this, dont know if its true though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.