It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it worth noting that Bernardo and KDB tend to run out of steam towards the end of matches. This is something noted by a supporter on here last week about B Silva. Gundogan is not yet fit and no assurances about his fitness for the start of the season. I love all these players but given our pressing game and constant pressure on David, I feel we have some high quality options to offer us security in these positions going forward next year. Far from overloaded in my view.

I have stated all along, the interest is firm.

But nobody wants to read that Sergio would have to leave as a result, as it just causes more arguments on here.

Pep has no worrys in that department of letting star players go if he deems it necessary to get the team he wants to fit is philosophy of play whilst it would be sad to see Kun go i would understand sentiment goes out of the window when Pep is involved and sometimes necessary for the good of the whole team.

Pep has no worrys in that department of letting star players go if he deems it necessary to get the team he wants to fit is philosophy of play whilst it would be sad to see Kun go i would understand sentiment goes out of the window when Pep is involved and sometimes necessary for the good of the whole team.

It's difficult for City as they know too well the backlash from the fans would be huge if they sold what is essentially our talisman

If there will be so much spend this summer on mostly young players you'd have to think that this would be the last summer were City spend a crazy amount right?

It's difficult for City as they know too well the backlash from the fans would be huge if they sold what is essentially our talisman

It is but I think there are 2 things which are really important.

No player is ever bigger than the club and the team always comes first.

There have been occasions where Sergio is selfish. I don't think Pep likes that at all.

Saying that he finished the season strongly and has clearly adapted his game

Our deal maker has just rocked up at the Emirates...word on the street says he won't leave till he get what he wants
Gd09.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.