It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest, if we can sign Sanchez and Mbappe, I would not be backlashing about selling Aguero. It would take us to a whole new level.

I am still a little concerned that there have not been any real links recently to centrebacks...
We've had more links to centre backs than we had links to Bernardo when he signed.
I will be a bit more worried when the players come back for training than now. We are obviously getting business done early but that doesn't mean everything will be wrapped up 1st week of June

Calm down everyone Sergio is going no where in this transfer window he is the favourite player of the Sheik and Pep has been told that it's the one player he can not sell.
I hope that Sergio stays but I doubt that Pep would work under those conditions.

Its probably just me (and mostly because I'm a bit of an old fogey) but isn't anyone else slightly uncomfortable that we're heading towards spending 200m on players this summer? I know the money the PL has and us in particular inflates the costs but the romantic in me still would like to see us develop some of our own talent rather than just buy others.

I half agree. The signings we've been linked to will all improve our first team and we're going to have a lot of first team departures, so that's fine in my book (the spend is irrelevant so long as we can afford it).

What I don't want to see is us spending £20-30m on a new 4/5th choice CB if we had academy players who could develop into that role. I think that's what annoyed me most about Mancini's final summer window where we essentially bought half a team of squad players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.