It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
What this transfer window has made even more abundantly clear is how lucky we are to have had Yaya for all these years. To think that at 34 years old we still can't find someone who is a better player in the pivot role than he is. I agree we need a new DM as he can't be relied on for a 50 game season at his age but struggle to think of anyone to replace him. Fabinho would be superior defensively but doesn't get close to what Yaya can do in possession. My opinion we have to bring in someone in this window who can still learn from Yaya.

I think that's the clearest Khaldoon has ever been on specifics.
I think it's probably easier for him to be specific when everythings already lined up or done.

This interview was recorded on Thursday, he would have already known that Ederson, Mendy, Silva, Walker and possibly more are already nailed on.

Its probably just me (and mostly because I'm a bit of an old fogey) but isn't anyone else slightly uncomfortable that we're heading towards spending 200m on players this summer? I know the money the PL has and us in particular inflates the costs but the romantic in me still would like to see us develop some of our own talent rather than just buy others.

Just you. I hope we spend a billion just to piss off rival fans.

I love having oil money :-)

We are building a squad for the next 10 years. I'm so excited I think I need a bag to breathe into

Pep has no worrys in that department of letting star players go if he deems it necessary to get the team he wants to fit is philosophy of play whilst it would be sad to see Kun go i would understand sentiment goes out of the window when Pep is involved and sometimes necessary for the good of the whole team.
Pep has said serge is staying. there is not a better player out there so suits me just fine.

So that's Sergio, his agent, Guardiola and Khaldoon that have all come out and said the rumours are absolutely rubbish and there's no chance of him leaving. That should give us at least an hours respite on here from all those eager to get rid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.