It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's hope Fernandinho doesn't start declining rapidly now that he is nearly 33.

Jorginho is an excellent passer. But he isn't as physical and athletic as Fernandinho. So a midfielder like Fernandinho will still be very useful.

We've signed some trash after the other two times we won the league hopefully we'll buck that trend this time round and I imagine Pep wouldn't stand for us signing shite anyway.

Summer '14 City bought Mangala, Fernando, Sagna (free), and Caballero. Bony was bought in the winter window thereafter. Poorly done.

Let's hope Fernandinho doesn't start declining rapidly now that he is nearly 33.

Jorginho is an excellent passer. But he isn't as physical and athletic as Fernandinho. So a midfielder like Fernandinho will still be very useful.

But the last 2 games told me how Pep sees his team. With Fern out any other manager would probably have played someone like Delph, who is physical and athletic in the midfield. Instead he played Gundogan. You can say the game at Swansea was a nothing game, but he did it at Spurs coming off a very bad week. Fern has been great, but it's not all about an athletic body for the DM. A lot is about positioning and the whole team helping out. That's why Gundogan was able to play in that role. I think Jorginho would excel in our team.

Griezmann is my dream signing, even though I know it's not going to happen.

He's genuinely the perfect player for us. He's world class, he's the right age at 27, can play all across the front 3. As a striker he gets a lot of goals in a goal shy side, and his link up, pressing, and creativity is on another level to Jesus and Aguero so he'd genuinely offer something new as well. He's also really good in the air for someone who's not that tall.

He really has it all. In the end of February, he scored 7 goals in two games against Leganes and Sevilla, 3 days apart.

Scored with right, left, header, free kick, penalty, a good assist there too. Never seen anything as dynamic before.

In an attacking team under Pep Guardiola he would make another big step forward.

Available for £90m, we should really go for him but I do think it’s unlikely. Maybe Agent Mendy can work his magic and after Pep gives him a call.

You mean another one like the group who have just stormed the Premiership title in the most stylish campaign ever seen? Then he'll do me. Get him signed up!

Didn’t mean anything bad by it. Of course our youngsters have improved massively and have world class potential. Right now our attackers are 23, 23, 22, 21 and 29. We need an experienced player for balance and to provide real competition, not another 20 year old.

Both are more often wrong than right so dont take there words for granted.
Very harsh. Sam lee is a club briefed journo. His info is always legit, it my not always come off but thats the rub. Tolmie, to my understanding, is in a position to hear whispers, rumours and information, which he shares in good faith.

Very harsh. Sam lee is a club briefed journo. His info is always legit, it my not always come off but thats the rub. Tolmie, to my understanding, is in a position to hear whispers, rumours and information, which he shares in good faith.
But still more often wrong than right, just saying dont get your hopes up on there snippets because rumours is all they are. Just wait for the players to be holding up the club shirt is the best way forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.