It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the way we play Ederson is the best keeper out there, end of story.
Oh- make no mistake, i love the guy. He's a force unlike no other. His only flaw is a result of his relentlessness- it's not a bad thing just impossible to be perfect everywhere.

I'll take a raging bull who charges out and makes strikers brown their shorts who gives up a few goals as a result to one who can barely touch the ball with their foot without it sailing in the wrong direction whilst clinging to their goal post and goal line for dear life.

I remember it was Port Vale hardly non league and also I accept not Barca
Oh we won 4:1 so I guess Stones did his job
I agree he needs to improve by the way but it’s funny how people make facts fit
I also note that you say Koulibaly can , well that remains to be seen I guess
You don’t become a professorial international footballer without fight
"You don’t become a professorial international footballer without fight "

I would disagree , a England cap is hardly a sign of a great player anymore!

I get what your saying but I think you will be surprised by Ake, Laporte back on top of his game will be something else to behold and Denayer is so much better than people give him credit for.

Laporte, Ake, stones, denayer Plus the quality kids coming through would be enough.

Laporte will take that Kompany role up - maturing into it this year with Ake who is a lot more vocal than Kompany ever was bossing the line I think.

I don’t think the back line looks too back now, without looking for perfection it’s a solid unit now that will do.

Let’s not forget that Kompany, great as he was had some frailty and had the comfort of De Jong, then Fernandinho bossing the defensive midfield, THAT is where we feel a little lightweight now for me.

Denayer? Is he in the academy or have I gone back in time to 2015?

"You don’t become a professorial international footballer without fight "

I would disagree , a England cap is hardly a sign of a great player anymore!
Really that’s a strange one
Every kid at school wants to be a footballer there are very few that make it
Every pro footballer wants to be an international big competition requires big fight just to make it

Really that’s a strange one
Every kid at school wants to be a footballer there are very few that make it
Every pro footballer wants to be an international big competition requires big fight just to make it
Not true, it's more difficult to get into a top 4 English Premier league team than it is to get an England cap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.