It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much of a loan fee have we been charging Leeds for Harrison for the last 2 years?

Or Angelino’s loan fee? Or the fact we’ve now made profit on him twice?
nowhere near enough. again, ben fucking white went for 50m, the fee for the loan adds maybe a few millions at max to each, doesn't even come near to making that gap

and so what if we made a profit? we could have made a bigger profit. how does that negate their point?

It s a wording thing, but ach it is pedantic. If it was saving, yes.

We are doing the paying, they are doung the recieving so only goes one way.

Not worth it really, was meant to be a humorous pointer but quickly became tedious. Don't even know why i responded tbh. Cause im fucking bored maybe. This **** needs to get signed.

Indeed he does

£52m would be good business for Bernardo - more than we paid for him and a lot more than his book value.

Not sure I agree. If we were trying to buy Bernardo from another club we’d be quoted £80m plus. We should let him go if we get a market value offer. We are not a charity and we owe none of the G14 anything.

Not sure I agree. If we were trying to buy Bernardo from another club we’d be quoted £80m plus. We should let him go if we get a market value offer. We are not a charity and we owe none of the G14 anything.

What's the point of keeping a player in the squad who is miserable and underperforming over a few million when the funds of selling him can help fill the biggest need in the club? I don't get that mindset. If he's truly as miserable as everyone is saying and doesn't get out now, he could make a bigger scene about it next summer and cause the price to drop even further. Especially if he isn't playing regularly and when he does play he doesn't play well. The next summer he is sold for 30 million and everyone will be screaming why didn't we take the 52 last summer. Just my opinion.

I think being helpful and understanding to players who want to leave by accepting reasonable bids pays dividends in our reputation amongst players. Those that leave the club always speak amicably about us.

Whereas this whole Kane fiasco is sure to put off any young players thinking of joining Spurs as a stepping stone - and other than those type of players, Spurs have no chance of attracting real talent.

Because he'd be at the top of his game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.