It's Quiet

Thaksins Love Child said:
I think everyone has had an early night ready for the big day tomorrow!!![/

you honestly think something will happen??, we've been here before it just never happens ( i hope i am so wrong)

So what odd's can I get on sweet fuck all getting signed tomorrow? Anyone checked oddschecker? ;0)
Not even going to check Bluemoon tomorrow thats how confident I am nothing is going to happen, it'll be another day of nothing. We wont sign anyone without any major press announcement about us mooching beforehand and nothing has been said that has any substance except Boateng.... Yet that is!

not my fault! said:
So what odd's can I get on sweet fuck all getting signed tomorrow? Anyone checked oddschecker? ;0)
Not even going to check Bluemoon tomorrow thats how confident I am nothing is going to happen, it'll be another day of nothing. We wont sign anyone without any major press announcement about us mooching beforehand and nothing has been said that has any substance except Boateng.... Yet that is!

We all know there are 2 types of deals that take place.

1.) speculation for weeks if not months eg Carlos Tevez (success), Kaka (Fail), Terry (fail) etc.

And...

2.) The 'Out of the Blue' deals eg Barry (success), SWP (success), Robinho (success).

I'm sure the 2nd of the two not only takes as long to set up but indeed is probably the harder deal to make in most cases as there seems to be a concerted effort on all fronts to keep any deal out of the publics awareness. However it does seem to me that when SSN talks about a deal for weeks at a time. It usually comes to nothing but a lot of speculation, Excitement and inevitably let down.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Boateng if not tomorrow then by the end of the week for sure.

mancityscot said:
NOTHING will happen tomorrow. If it does I will eat my own shit

As a City fan I most certainly hope there is some action tomorrow.

As a twisted devient I would love to see the look on your missus face when you inform her that you have to pay a debt and can she please get ready for a 'Alabama Hot Pocket'.....your words not mine !

ALL OUR LIVES said:
mancityscot said:
NOTHING will happen tomorrow. If it does I will eat my own shit

As a City fan I most certainly hope there is some action tomorrow.

As a twisted devient I would love to see the look on your missus face when you inform her that you have to pay a debt and can she please get ready for a 'Alabama Hot Pocket'.....your words not mine !

Mate, I'm 16, Christ, haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.