It's the deadwood from the previous 2 regimes....

Del_Bosque said:
thats dragging us down. Svens lot are gutless and Pearces lot are talentless, Hughes's signing are our better performers, his tactics are suspect at times but you can only polish a turd so much. Even if we got rid now the next manager would still be dealing with the same shit, I'd much rather us wait till summer to decide and let Hughes sign 4-5 in Jan, even if we change manager then the new guy would have something to work with. Dunne, Elano, Garrido, Caicado, Jo, Vassell, Benjani, Gelson, Ball and Richards shouldn't be anywhere near our first XI, but they've all been playing regularly. January 1st can't come soon enough.
lol are you being ironic? please say yes

Del_Bosque said:
And both Pearce and Eriksson managed to keep us out of the drop zone.
Sounds like the manager to me.

You think with Sven we wouldn't be struggling now? You do remember the end of last season don't you.

Oh fuck off prick, this clown Hughes has made 5 signings plus has had £52m spent for him on Robinho and Jo and still your making excuses for the tosser. The problem is MH surley even a dumb **** like you can see that.

4 signings 3 of whom are the only thing keeping us out of 20th, Robinho & Jo aren't really hughes are they. Yes his tactics are wank but who are you going to get no fucker with half a brain will touch us. Give him money in january and we'll stay up, address it again in the summer.

Ah... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

If you have sh*t tactics, it's never going to matter WHAT players you buy, you will ALWAYS ALWAYS struggle!!

So, that makes it the manager's fault.

You mean deadwood like Caicado?

Kind of funny how the previous regimes did better with this 'deadwood' than the current one but there is no point arguing this any longer. We are in trouble. Never thought we would be but we are. We are better advised asking ourseloves what we are going do about it going forward rather than obsessing about the past

Del_Bosque said:
thats dragging us down. Svens lot are gutless and Pearces lot are talentless, Hughes's signing are our better performers, his tactics are suspect at times but you can only polish a turd so much. Even if we got rid now the next manager would still be dealing with the same shit, I'd much rather us wait till summer to decide and let Hughes sign 4-5 in Jan, even if we change manager then the new guy would have something to work with. Dunne, Elano, Garrido, Caicado, Jo, Vassell, Benjani, Gelson, Ball and Richards shouldn't be anywhere near our first XI, but they've all been playing regularly. January 1st can't come soon enough.

Have you got a pain in your foot

Dubai Blue said:
RobsondeSouza said:
Oh fuck off prick, this clown Hughes has made 5 signings plus has had £52m spent for him on Robinho and Jo and still your making excuses for the tosser. The problem is MH surley even a dumb **** like you can see that.
Wow, you sound like a pleasant, well-rounded chap.

He's like this ALL the time. I suspect he uses special cleaning pads for his face. Sometimes he stands in front of the mirror, and (after dutifully swallowing the vomit that customarily rises upon meeting himself), he draws a safety razor (with plastic protective cover still in place) across his countenance, imagining himself a tough, no-nonsense, Magnum .44 wielding, police inspector from San Francisco.

Del_Bosque said:

are you hughes PR man?

moomba said:
The two previous regimes were performing a hell of a lot better than the current one.

But what you're really saying is that Hughes is incapable as a coach and man manager of getting the best out of players he doesn't buy himself. That in my mind, makes him not good enough for us.

The two previous regimes also played so well that it was deemed fit to relieve the manager of his command for poor performance of team.

Even if/when we get rid of Hughes, I am still worried about the team he leaves behind. There are far too many players that are just not up to the job.

ChesterRdBlue said:
Even if/when we get rid of Hughes, I am still worried about the team he leaves behind. There are far too many players that are just not up to the job.

I don't buy that.

If you look at our squad, it's better than perhaps 15 or 16 teams in the Prem.

Robinho would play in any team; Likewise Sweep (Chelsea would probably play him the way he plays now); Ireland is fantastic; Kompany is class; Hart is decent; Garrido looks good and Zabaletta's decent as well. Dunne and Richards good squad players as are Benji and Jo.

The rest are average or poor, but only one or two are garbage.

We desperately miss Petrov and we really need a decent striker or two. But even with what we have left, we should be solid top 10 material.

The fact that we are 18th is down to the manager. It's very hard to argue otherwise.

Timbobs said:
moomba said:
The two previous regimes were performing a hell of a lot better than the current one.

But what you're really saying is that Hughes is incapable as a coach and man manager of getting the best out of players he doesn't buy himself. That in my mind, makes him not good enough for us.

The two previous regimes also played so well that it was deemed fit to relieve the manager of his command for poor performance of team.

Which just makes the fact that Hughes is doing worse than either of them so distressing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.