Ivanovic punch........

St Helens Blue (Exiled)

Nice to see the media whipping up a campaign against Chelsea....Fuck me I know he will get a ban but if this was Mario......I will let you finish the rest.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Nice to see the media whipping up a campaign against Chelsea....Fuck me I know he will get a ban but if this was Mario......I will let you finish the rest.
this, but their again Chelsea were not fighting for the title against the medias darlings

eshiers1 said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1GW1TWTJOU[/youtube]

just saw this on another forum

deserves retrospective action!
haha....that's the first time I've seen it. Fuck me, if that was Balotelli he'd be absolutely fucking slaughtered........by the press, and by the anti-Balotelli brigade on here. To be honest, I'm more disappointed by our own fans reaction to him. That's why the Rags always come on strong, they have a siege mentality about them that we don't have. If they had a player getting this much negative press, regardless of what it was, they'd coral the wagons and look after him. We'd much rather join in the witch hunt and fuck the player. Shame on us to be honest, it's not just the players who are to blame here, our fans are way too fickle as well. Regardless of what he's done, and I do mean that, he's a Blue and we should back him until such time as he's sold.

mancunial said:
this, but their again Chelsea were not fighting for the title against the medias darlings
yeah thought this too..... was it shaun maloney?

Christ its the first time I`ve seen that.
Honestly,have I missed something from the media,or has it only just come to notice ??
That is as bad as anything that Balo has done.Well maybe not if you include his backwards dance movement onto`triffic Scotty bonce.Or whatever your feelings were on the matter.
Definately a retrospective ban has to be forthcoming ?

oakiecokie said:

Honestly,have I missed something from the media,or has it only just come to notice ??
That is as bad as anything that Balo has done.Well maybe not if you include his backwards dance movement onto`triffic Scotty bonce.Or whatever your feelings were on the matter.

Hopefully...Sky brushing it under the carpet mind...YCNMIU!

oakiecokie said:

What have Sky got to gain by doing that? I agree it should be being aired more and it may well do in time, but what have Sky got to gain by brushing this under the carpet when Chelsea are in no shout for the Premier League?

oakiecokie said:

I was always one of those sceptics who believed no such thing as "a hidden agenda" existed.
Fuck me,over the past two months how my attitude has changed.
I`m not suggesting its all to do with bad reffing,but yeh this media shit is now so obviously blatant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.