Ivanovic punch........

oakiecokie said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
oakiecokie said:
Christ its the first time I`ve seen that.
Honestly,have I missed something from the media,or has it only just come to notice ??
That is as bad as anything that Balo has done.Well maybe not if you include his backwards dance movement onto`triffic Scotty bonce.Or whatever your feelings were on the matter.
Definately a retrospective ban has to be forthcoming ?

Hopefully...Sky brushing it under the carpet mind...YCNMIU!

I was always one of those sceptics who believed no such thing as "a hidden agenda" existed.
Fuck me,over the past two months how my attitude has changed.
I`m not suggesting its all to do with bad reffing,but yeh this media shit is now so obviously blatant.

I was exactly the same OC...Thought it was just us being paranoid but not now.No fucking way...Sky not making much of it because it ain't City and Chavs aren't going for the league!

City Raider said:
kaboul also kicked out at holt, not the worst offence but if it was balo - well you know the rest

So no mention of this on MOTD ??? !!!

malg said:
eshiers1 said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1GW1TWTJOU[/youtube]

just saw this on another forum

deserves retrospective action!
haha....that's the first time I've seen it. Fuck me, if that was Balotelli he'd be absolutely fucking slaughtered........by the press, and by the anti-Balotelli brigade on here. To be honest, I'm more disappointed by our own fans reaction to him. That's why the Rags always come on strong, they have a siege mentality about them that we don't have. If they had a player getting this much negative press, regardless of what it was, they'd coral the wagons and look after him. We'd much rather join in the witch hunt and fuck the player. Shame on us to be honest, it's not just the players who are to blame here, our fans are way too fickle as well. Regardless of what he's done, and I do mean that, he's a Blue and we should back him until such time as he's sold.

I hate that one eyed, the lad does nothing wrong, biased, narrow viewpoint that some have over their favourite players, where they can't admit any wrong they do, and its always someone elses fault, or X person gets away with it so its ok. We all mocked Liverpool for doing it with Suarez, and now we should do the same with Balotelli?

dom said:
City Raider said:
kaboul also kicked out at holt, not the worst offence but if it was balo - well you know the rest

So no mention of this on MOTD ??? !!!

Saw it on MOTD on Saturday night, had it on Sky+ and watched it a couple of times, and the studio twats never even mentioned it, but it was shown because it preceded the second chelsea goal. It's not been mentioned anywhere since.

The media have set out to destroy Balotelli/ City so everything he does and sometimes hasn't even done are plastered all over the front and back pages, but certain teams' players and their behavior is just brushed over. On Sunday after about 5-10 mins Rooney made a tackle from behind with both feet off the floor - the ref saw it as he gave a free kick but didn't even reprimand him. The tackle was worse than both the ones Ballotelli was carded for. Against Liverpool Ballotelli was sent off after 2 yellows neither of which were for violent play yet you'd have thought he'd Kung foo kicked an opponent - oh no that was Skirtel against Samaras a few seasons back when he didn't even get a speaking to. I reckon the problem with Ballotelli is he has no idea how to tackle - but every time he does it ends up in a free kick or a card. As for the alleged stamp on Scotty. He had stood on his hand and Scotty squealed and as he lifted his foot Modric pushed him on the left side turning him slightly which over balanced him and his foot went backwards. At no time did he look down, I believe he is genuine but reckless and needs coaching to tackle or told not to, just track back. As for being disinterested I challenge anyone to watch his movement and the runs he makes during a match without ever receiving the ball - he must get frustrated. We have to stick with him, he's young and immensely talented and needs patience and work on his tackling. Look at what Cantona got up to yet the fans always stuck by him -not only at Utd but throughout his career. Mario must stay!

malg said:
eshiers1 said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1GW1TWTJOU[/youtube]

just saw this on another forum

deserves retrospective action!
haha....that's the first time I've seen it. Fuck me, if that was Balotelli he'd be absolutely fucking slaughtered........by the press, and by the anti-Balotelli brigade on here. To be honest, I'm more disappointed by our own fans reaction to him. That's why the Rags always come on strong, they have a siege mentality about them that we don't have. If they had a player getting this much negative press, regardless of what it was, they'd coral the wagons and look after him. We'd much rather join in the witch hunt and fuck the player. Shame on us to be honest, it's not just the players who are to blame here, our fans are way too fickle as well. Regardless of what he's done, and I do mean that, he's a Blue and we should back him until such time as he's sold.
100% agree with this, we need to protect our own. Balo has been persecuted from all angles we dont need to join in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.