Jack Butland

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by Xiphos, 18 May 2017.

1. Xiphos

Xiphos

MUEN saying we are being linked with the Stoke keeper and Pep is keen on him
    Not for me, no better than Hart and Pickford would be a better buy

2. karen7

karen7

No english keeper is any better than joe was with his feet so no to all of them and hope Gunn has learnt from a season with pep

3. blue cigar

blue cigar

Not for me, too wooden and not especially gifted with the ball at his feet.

4. Metalartin

Metalartin

I agree with that actually, neither of them are at Joe's level yet, the hype is about what they could go on to be not what the level they are at now. Plus even before his injury Butland's hype had died down, he wasn't England's number one. When either of them are wining the golden gloves award even once, the "better than Hart" club will begin to be humoured until then it's hype whether they want to admit it or not.

5. richards30

richards30

No thanks! Ederson is my number one choice followed by the don from AC MILAN

6. Metalartin

Metalartin

Better choices depending on the asking price.

7. johnmc

johnmc

The golden glove isn't really a best keeper award more a best defence award.

8. cadds92

cadds92

Distribution isn't good enough.

9. Metalartin

Metalartin

Nah it's not, only if you're not conceding chances and the keeper doesn't have plenty of saves to make(saves that make highlight reels too)... that was never the case so you're wrong there.

10. johnmc

johnmc

I disagree. You will never get a keeper from a stoke or Sunderland who will win it. The winners will always come from a top 4 club. The records show that. It's unfair to rate a keeper on how many golden gloves he has won.

If you did you are saying Courtois and Lloris aren't a patch on Hart.