Jack Rodwell

tony adcock

Team supported
MCFC
I see the player we ‘held back’ by not giving him sufficient game time has had his contact cancelled at Sunderland .....

From their local paper :

Pound for pound, Jack Rodwell must be the worst signing in Sunderland's history
Jack Rodwell has cost Sunderland a staggering £4,700 per minute on the pitch - now he wants to leave.....

Yet we were the bad guys at the time !!

I see the player we ‘held back’ by not giving him sufficient game time has had his contact cancelled at Sunderland .....

From their local paper :

Pound for pound, Jack Rodwell must be the worst signing in Sunderland's history
Jack Rodwell has cost Sunderland a staggering £4,700 per minute on the pitch - now he wants to leave.....

Yet we were the bad guys at the time !!

Played a decent game against Norwich for us when all the others had downed tools in the last game of the season.

Was a sick note for us otherwise in the window that killed RM.

got me worried we re signed him.

To be fair to him, with all his injury issues I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s mentally unfit too. He was worshipped at Everton and it’s gone down since.

Watched him play for us at Oldham in some sort of senior cup game when he was coming back from injury, played a blinder think he scored 2/3 goals but then went off injured again.

Like many players could have been very good but was made of glass.

Lad had no luck with injuries, the ability and mentality were there. Unfortunate.

Apparently, he's on double the money of any other member of the Mackems' squad, despite him never being fit. He's the only player there who didn't have a relegation clause in his contract.

Apparently, he's on double the money of any other member of the Mackems' squad, despite him never being fit. He's the only player there who didn't have a relegation clause in his contract.
Their own Danny Mills.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.