Jack Wilshire

clubfoot

News of The World reporting we will bid 40m for him

Silva and Wilshire!!

No link as notw is a pay site

Someone hack their pay wall, see how they like it.

whilsire in for vieira as we dont need to replace him with barry nige and yaya

sanchez in for jo enough said, and our midfield would be imense

Never really cut it at City

2saayw3.png

I wish people would at least spell his name correcty... It's Wilshere.

Sorry to be pedantic...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1375394/Jack-Wilshere-lined-Manchester-City-Arsenal-England-star-targeted-40m-summer-swoop.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... swoop.html</a>

Manchester City are set for another sensational summer of spending with Arsenal's Jack Wilshere lined up as a staggering £40million target.

The England international, 19, has been earmarked by the big-spending Eastlands club as the man to bring a creative spark into the centre of their midfield.

And City - bankrolled by the billions of Sheik Mansour - are prepared to double Wilshere's current £55,000-a-week deal at the Emirates.

With Arsenal already set for a massive summer clearout - misfiring stars Nicklas Bendtner, Gael Clichy and Andrey Arshavin are tipped for the exit door - Wilshere is the one name boss Arsene Wenger wants to keep to build his new team around.

But, according to the News of the World, they will have to fend off the advances of the richest club in the world to keep future England captain-elect Wilshere.

Ashley Cole was tempted away by the money but with Wilshere, I just get the feeling that he'll be Arsenal for a long time. I'd love him here though.

The whole thing smacks of tittle-tattle.

The chance of it happening is less than 1%.

£40m will seem like peanuts in 2 years time when this guy really gets into his stride as the key member of our Euro 2012 midfield.

Can you imagine Wenger allowing both Fabregas and Wilshere to leave?

No, neither can I.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.