Jack Wilshire

i cant see fabregas leaving now, the move to barca is dead. id love either of the two here

absolutely no chance of us getting him, he is the one player that wenger will make sure he keeps.
would be a brilliant player to have tho

Decent player, but scared to shoot, has the tackling ability of Paul Scholes and is probably still behind Ramsey in terms of development (we'll see next season once Ramsey gets a pre season under his belt)

Wilshire and Silva in midfield... we'd have to solely rely on our strikers for goals.. we wouldn't be getting many from midfield!

He is a gobby little shit.

But a good player.

Needs to STFU though because he is in serious danger of being a right tw*t.

who? I dont like him at all. I must re-iterate my point of not signing any players from jewnited, chelshit, scousers, yids, and pooners. We must carve our own path to glory!

AdamoTheGreat said:
who? I dont like him at all. I must re-iterate my point of not signing any players from jewnited, chelshit, scousers, yids, and pooners. We must carve our own path to glory!

What dont you like about him? he's an unbeliveable talent.<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:11 pm --<br /><br />
GStar said:
Decent player, but scared to shoot, has the tackling ability of Paul Scholes and is probably still behind Ramsey in terms of development (we'll see next season once Ramsey gets a pre season under his belt)

Wilshire and Silva in midfield... we'd have to solely rely on our strikers for goals.. we wouldn't be getting many from midfield!

Silva has been in the goals lately, that was my one critism of him but he is starting to put them away now.

Wilshire is still a kid and that side of his game will come, i'd love him here but unlikely is an understatement.

He would be great for us. The ball he played to Eboue that created Eboue goal today was complete class. He is everything Walcott is not. He has a great football brain. £40m sounds like a lot but his potential is massive in terms of profile and revenue etc. Especially if the future England team really is going to be built around him.

I really can't see Arsenal selling him not after what happened with Ashley Cole. Arsenal only got £5m + Gallas for Cole. The player who makes the most money for Arsenal is not their best players Fabregas or Van Persie but it's Walcott. Highly marketable English players are worth their weight in Gold for EPL clubs. Think Rooney, Gerrard.

intheknow! said:
He would be great for us. The ball he played to Eboue that created Eboue goal today was complete class. He is everything Walcott is not. He has a great football brain. £40m sounds like a lot but his potential is massive in terms of profile and revenue etc. Especially if the future England team really is going to be built around him.

I really can't see Arsenal selling him not after what happened with Ashley Cole. Arsenal only got £5m + Gallas for Cole. The player who makes the most money for Arsenal is not their best players Fabregas or Van Persie but it's Walcott. Highly marketable English players are worth their weight in Gold for EPL clubs. Think Rooney, Gerrard.
I'd pay it, and add lescott to sweeten the deal :P

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.