Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which ones have been good enough?

Also Denayer. Came back from Celtic on a par with a player now apparently worth £70m. We should have played him then - not necessarily as first choice but certainly as a good squad option given the number of positions he can cover. The following loans shot his confidence completely.

Well I wasn't suggesting that he would have started every match, but I think he would have contributed far more goals and assists than Navas has the past 2 seasons.

He's a different player though. I'm totally on board with the idea of youngsters getting a chance but I'm not sure who from the previou generation would have been good enough during their teens or very early 20's.

Also Denayer. Came back from Celtic on a par with a player now apparently worth £70m. We should have played him then - not necessarily as first choice but certainly as a good squad option given the number of positions he can cover. The following loans shot his confidence completely.

He looked quality yes but why hasn't he pushed on?

Does anyone have any facts about what the current status with Jadon is? Is it that he won't sign a new contract so hasn't been allowed to travel. If so I assume Phil and Brahim have? Did Pep reference it yesterday? Was he asked?

He looked quality yes but why hasn't he pushed on?

Because his good loan performances weren't rewarded by City. We signed Otamendi the summer he got back having already renewed Demichelis' contract.

If you were given a secondment at work in which you really impressed but then weren't rewarded at all with promotion, pay rise, more exposure, etc. would you still feel motivated to work for your employer?

Because his good loan performances weren't rewarded by City. We signed Otamendi the summer he got back having already renewed Demichelis' contract.

If you were given a secondment at work in which you really impressed but then weren't rewarded at all with promotion, pay rise, more exposure, etc. would you still feel motivated to work for your employer?

Depends how my employer was managing my expectations and the actual promises made.

Depends how my employer was managing my expectations and the actual promises made.

So you wouldn't be at all tempted by a competitor offering you what you wanted immediately, rather than when (if ever) it suits your current employer?

So you wouldn't be at all tempted by a competitor offering you what you wanted immediately, rather than when (if ever) it suits your current employer?

It would all depend on how I felt my development was being managed whether I was at the club or out on loan. If there was an agreed plan in place that made sense to me then why would I have an issue?

It would all depend on how I felt my development was being managed whether I was at the club or out on loan. If there was an agreed plan in place that made sense to me then why would I have an issue?

Like the agreed plan where he was being followed by most top clubs in europe, agreed to sign a new deal at City with the promise of first team involvement but we fucked him off on loan because Pellegrini's boy Demichelis didn't get a move.

Another great advert for persuading young players to sign up in the future.

Like the agreed plan where he was being followed by most top clubs in europe, agreed to sign a new deal at City with the promise of first team involvement but we fucked him off on loan because Pellegrini's boy Demichelis didn't get a move.

Another great advert for persuading young players to sign up in the future.

What does the club gain by behaving so recklessly with youth development?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.