Jadon Sancho

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by ancoats, 1 Sep 2017.

1. FantasyIreland

FantasyIreland

??

2. Zin 'messiah' Zimmer

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer

Off to see the wizard....
    Mr Morrison, remember him??

3. FantasyIreland

FantasyIreland

I do,but i don't understand the connection/relevance to Sancho?

4. Zin 'messiah' Zimmer

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer

Off to see the wizard....
    People can wax lyrical about him as much as they want, ultimately though his attitude is his Achilles heel... all the talent in the world doesn't mean you've made it!

5. FantasyIreland

FantasyIreland

Thanks.

While Sancho does appear very cocky i really don't see it negatively affecting his future,he loves his football too much and he knows he is very,very good at it.

I think being a faux gangster was more important to Morrison.

6. twosips

twosips

Well harsh comparing Sancho to Morrison. By all accounts Sancho is actually quite a polite, nice lad. I know people who have relatives who went school with him at Bedes and they all said that while he was not the brightest, he was actually a smiley friendly lad. Yeah, an ego perhaps, but he's not a little criminal like Morrison actually was and probably still is.

edit - i actually met Sancho a couple of times too in passing. first time he actually let on to me at the met station near asda (just recognised me from twitter as i was tweeting a lot about the academy games then etc) and he seemed friendly enough.

7. FantasyIreland

FantasyIreland

Well said.

8. ancoats

ancoats

pimped by his agent and any player that lets that happen does nothing in the game

9. Dax777

Dax777

Of course he made the right move. I said as much when he left. And I siddid need to see the results to know this. As painful as some might find it, we can't be great at everything.

If you are a rising super player looking to jump to greater level and a chance at team successful, choose City over everyone.

If you are a young player looking for the best team for young players to get a chance, you'd be hard pressed to find any better than Dortmund.

So, yeah Sancho made the absolute right decision.

10. Neville Kneville

Neville Kneville

He might have played ahead of Diaz or Foden though, as he is a genuine wide man.