James Bond Films. Are They All That?

The scripts don't usually make sense if followed very closely. It's often an excuse to move to some new exotic photogenic location. The plots are also very similar - Spectre or Thrush etc plotting world domination - thwarted by Bond at the death with huge explosions and pyrotechnics. Always a very thrilling opening which the rest of the movie can't match.

Not sure I've watched one since I was living in Failsworth.
Coincidentally that's the working title of the new film.

Bond has been moved there as part of job restructuring within M15.

His romantic interest is fat Shaz who he finger blasts in the bogs of the Crown and Cushion before taking her to a kebab house.

Don't know never watched one all the way through. When I've been forced to watch one I fell asleep after about 10 minutes.

And OK I shouldn't have contributed to the thread if I haven't seen them but hey ho, I'm feeling rebellious so sue me!! ;-) Or of course I could do a Katie Price and never turn up for court appearances and get away with it!! ;-)
What about if Johnny Boulders was cast as the Barnsley James Bond?

"Alreet...Names Bond!"

Not any more
Glorified CGI
Overly violent
Craig had all the charisma of a bucket of wallpaper paste.
Before him, Brosnan wasn't much better. Very little dialogue in his films.
The last decent Bond film (imo) was Goldeneye (Brosnan's first). Ever since then, I've not watched a full repeat showing of one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.