James Corden

Never got the hate. I don't particularly like him, but the amount of venom towards him (before today) was unjustified imo.
I think we live in a day and age where the word hate is used way too much. Most people probably dislike him, but use stronger words as that's just the way of things now. Look at the politics sub forum, so much bile and hatred.

He's suuuuch a fame whore. He neither has the comedic talent nor the personality to merit the ubiquity of his existence. He'd probably be a lot more bearable if we just chilled down a bit. I mean he is funny, just not THAT funny.
I think we live in a day and age where the word hate is used way too much. Most people probably dislike him, but use stronger words as that's just the way of things now. Look at the politics sub forum, so much bile and hatred.
Well said.

Just watching the George Michael documentary, which I was enjoying until this fat talentless twat appeared. He should not be anywhere near a tv programme about an all time musical great. Stick to advertising Confused you overweight Simon Mingolet.

Does anyone else despise him as much as I do.
Er, everyone?

Did I mention I can't stand Olly Murrs as well. If him and Corden ever get their own TV show I'm getting a wireless.

Fucking hate Olly Murs, he’s up there with Jesse Lingard and Michael McCintyre for me

I actually liked him and believed he was truly talented and enjoyed the car pool stuff, especially the Paul McCartney and Stevie Wonder stuff. However, recently started mixing with people involved with him in a professional capacity over the years and he doesnt come out well if they are to be believed. The everyman bonhome is strictly for the cameras. I would be dispointed if true.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.