James McAtee | On loan at Sheffield United

Just scored against Palace. I still think there's a chance he stays with us next season but if he does get sold we should be charging 50 million for him if we sold Palmer for 40 million.

I think his opportunity to be a City player is basically gone now

Very likely we'll be selling him off this summer.

Both him and Doyle will be cashed in on during the summer.

Foden is the benchmark of where you need to be as an academy product at City, and those two are well off that level.

Both him and Doyle will be cashed in on during the summer.

Foden is the benchmark of where you need to be as an academy product at City, and those two are well off that level.
I wouldn’t write off McATee so soon I know he was poor today put has put in some stand out performance’s recently

Having watched him several times this season I’d definitely have him back at the club.

He’s better than Rico who has managed to get several games in our midfield, so why not.

He was one of their only bright spots, again. Poor lad. I hope he's with us next season, as his game has grown on me, but I fear with Nunes and Kovacic on longer deals, it's not likely.

He worked his absolute bollocks off today, such a shame it was for nothing though really. Couple of comments from a Sheffield Utd forum -

'Magnificent today, full of battling spirit and quality with next to no support with the odds against him. A joy to watch, will be in the PL next season and wouldn't rule him out being around the Man City first team set-up.'

'Given the circumstances and context of everything else that was going on etc, I think Mcatee's performance today was one of the best individual performances I've seen from a United player.'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.