James McLean

To be honest I don't give a flying fuck where he comes from ..what I do care about is the dirty bastard could have seriously injured Kev if that fucking attempted hack had caught him.
Hopefully he will be on the end of a tackle that lets him see the errors of his ways ( can't put what I want as it's against the terms of use on here)

McLean is a typical Irish Republican sympathiser. He hates the Crown but loves the half crown. Hypocrite.

the real problem here is sliding tackles,lunges and diving in to bring a player down,rather than win the ball.if you have to do that,then you would expect a red and a 3 game ban.

a player took a swing at a swansea player and was rightfully sent off and that was nowhere near the recklessness of some of these tackles.

even though he didn't connect properly,he still should of gone.

the fa have fucked about with offside rules to create more goals when this is the problem teams aren't scoring.

Not sure why anyone thinks there is some anti Irish racism going on here. some here in ireland even think he's a hypocritical hot head. He gets cheers for attempted leg breaks then swans around like the hardest man around.

On the subject of his staunch republican views, if he really stood by his beliefs he would not accept a cheque that pays taxes to the british crown. He could play in USA or australia for whoever he wants. hope the clown gets smashed (just not while playing for ireland ;) )

He doesn't come across as the most intelligent of people, so maybe his religious views are ingrained rather than formed from his own political viewpoint? Like kids at school are forced into whatever religion their part of the world advocates, his attitude could be "Well, that's what I was always taught. So it must be right."

Unless I’m mistaken, he was lucky not to be sent off for another foul soon after his first infringement.

He’s a very poor man’s James Milner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.