James Milner

The Liverpool Echo was best. We're 'classless' apparently.

Ha ha as predictable a comment as it is sad, but just what you would expect by those bunch of muppets. No one sings louder, is more sporting and forgiving than the believing their own hype lovable Scousers. We all know the truth, as do the ones who were at Klanfield when our club and fans impeccably observed the Hillsborough disaster. How were they rewarded? By the sporting Mickeys booing our whole team for 90 minutes and then attacking our fans....after a game they actually WON and thought had sealed the title for them!

The media is to blame as it perpetrates this myth and hype as it does with the rags and the blind and stupid worldwide believe it, go out and buy a replica shirt and jump on the bandwaggon.

None of them will print just why Norman Wisdom was booed by some of the crowd on Sunday though will they? Or even have the intelligence to ask the question why he was applauded here last season and booed this one. We should start to adopt the Millwall song as ours instead of Blue Moon, as the OTT assassination of our club and fans by the brain dead click seeking media goes on and on.

Plenty of reasons why he was booed.

1) He strung the club along demanding playing time in central midfield in order to stay. We fulfilled his demands and he fucked off denying us a transfer fee.

2) He made the decision sound like it was all about Football, despite the fact he pocketed a hefty signing on fee.

3) He wanted to be the fifth penalty taker at the League Cup final. He didn't end up taking a penalty but he wanted the glory against his old club.

4) He scores against us at Anfield and celebrates by mocking the away fans with a lasso.

5) He takes a pot shot at the club during the week, saying the Liverpool team he's in is better than our side which won two titles.

He's a grade A twat and he deserves everything he gets. The fact he's offered sympathy by the media whilst Sterling takes flack for simply bettering his career sums the sorry state of Journalism up.
I never had a problem with points 1 to 4 as they are footballing reasons. Its saying that he is in a better team now than when we we won the league that turned it for me. I quite happily applauded him before the bin dippers destroyed us at home, but from now on he as slighted my club and I will boo him just as much as the Rags

Karma is a fucking beaut. I always said, the only consolation if the rags got the CL spot is knowing this c**t didn't.

The fact he may have cost them it is fucking wonderful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.