James Rodriguez - gone to Bayern on loan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to be very interesting to see how Rafa rotates/keeps everyone at Madrid happy. He's a different character to Carlo and he won't just play players to keep them happy. I can see one of their new generation galacticos becoming surplus to requirements by January.

Had an excellent World Cup admittedly, but come on...100m Euros for a Tournament player?

Just because he plays for Madrid, doesn't automatically make him top notch.

No better or worse than Sterling

Bump. Apparently Sport are making a big deal of him showing a bit of insolence to Zidane and said United are sniffing. Granted we have lots of players in his positions, but given we were still after Isco, i'd think we should have an interest in James.

Bump. Apparently Sport are making a big deal of him showing a bit of insolence to Zidane and said United are sniffing. Granted we have lots of players in his positions, but given we were still after Isco, i'd think we should have an interest in James.

The difference with Isco is that he could play a deeper role in the centre of midfield. I think Rodriguez is limited to playing anywhere in the three behind the striker.

Also, I read this thinking we were going to put in a €100m bid for Jay Rodriguez and immediately farted from shock.

The difference with Isco is that he could play a deeper role in the centre of midfield. I think Rodriguez is limited to playing anywhere in the three behind the striker.

Also, I read this thinking we were going to put in a €100m bid for Jay Rodriguez and immediately farted from shock.

True, they don't fill the exact same role but he'd be a decent replacement for Nasri. Another with potentialto be world class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.