James Rodriguez - gone to Bayern on loan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had an excellent World Cup admittedly, but come on...100m Euros for a Tournament player?

Just because he plays for Madrid, doesn't automatically make him top notch.

No better or worse than Sterling
13 goals and 13 assists in 29 games last season. James basically scores or gets an assist nearly every game. He's a long way ahead of all our midfielders bar KDB for production. Probably in the top 10 players in the world at the start of this season.

Another thread,this one resurrected. ......about someone who will never play for us.

And why would that be? There's more chance of us signing Rodriguez, who is out of favour, than Messi, Suarez, Neymar or a number of players.

Anyway, my statement was if he becomes available we should be in for him. He can be World Class and creates things out of nothing

And why would that be? There's more chance of us signing Rodriguez, who is out of favour, than Messi, Suarez, Neymar or a number of players.

Anyway, my statement was if he becomes available we should be in for him. He can be World Class and creates things out of nothing

Our good 'ol Silva, Yaya and KDB do the same thing! What does he add more ?

Our good 'ol Silva, Yaya and KDB do the same thing! What does he add more ?

Silva is a different type of player. Yaya is fading and his agent is making ruminations about leaving again. KDB is getting burned out and his performance levels have dropped.

Silva is a different type of player. Yaya is fading and his agent is making ruminations about leaving again. KDB is getting burned out and his performance levels have dropped.

So we should sell KDB this window or next because he is burnt out?

Ridiculous insinuation of what I said, really no point in having a discussion with you.

I am just trying to figure out what will he bring to the team which we are missing. In terms of attacking mids, I think we have our hands full with Silva, KDB, Sterling, Navas, Nasri vying for 3 places. He would just be a luxury signing IMO. I would rather take Isco as he is a grafter and can play CM.

Regarding his 13 Goals and 13 assists last season, I bet if KDB played there he would have double the goals/assists.

I just think for Pep to complete the team, we would need a very good right winger, CM and both full backs. Please let me know what do you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.