James Trafford | Signed by Burnley for £19m

How many keepers do we have?
Recall thw good old days not so long ago when we (and every other club) had a 1st team, reserve team and youth team keeper.

Is Louie Moulden still with us?

Simon Royce is still on the bench not getting a game, however better than Redmond having to go in goal.

You said that and asked the same question in the link I posted above lol
How many keepers do we have?
Recall thw good old days not so long ago when we (and every other club) had a 1st team, reserve team and youth team keeper.

Is Louie Moulden still with us?
He’s just gone to Gloucester City on loan. I guess it’s a higher level than the one Grimshaw got last season.
Remember the days when got by with Williams and Nixon plus an A and B team keeper?

He’s just gone to Gloucester City on loan. I guess it’s a higher level than the one Grimshaw got last season.
Remember the days when got by with Williams and Nixon plus an A and B team keeper?
Thanks!
How does that work? Does he stay in Manchester, training day in day out and travel to Gloucester for games as Gloucester won't be training each day.

Thanks!
How does that work? Does he stay in Manchester, training day in day out and travel to Gloucester for games as Gloucester won't be training each day.
Not sure. We seem to loan a lot of players out these days without formally announcing it.

That is also shocking, how can they not find these guys a better standard of football than that.

The wankers across the road who had players playing at England u19/21 level would get a loan in the championship or at least league 1 or 2 and when that player doesn't make the grade they always got top dollar for their youth.

That is also shocking, how can they not find these guys a better standard of football than that.

The wankers across the road who had players playing at England u19/21 level would get a loan in the championship or at least league 1 or 2 and when that player doesn't make the grade they always got top dollar for their youth.

Dean Henderson went on loan to the exact same league as Moulden is playing in now when he was 18.

Dean Henderson went on loan to the exact same league as Moulden is playing in now when he was 18.

Well, I'll bow down to your superior knowledge of the rags. Who knew Stockport had fallen so low.

Well, I'll bow down to your superior knowledge of the rags. Who knew Stockport had fallen so low.

Plenty of keepers went on loan to non-league clubs as teenagers. Nick Pope and Ben Foster both played at even lower levels than Moulden when they were his age, and Pickford played in the league above. Unless you’re a special talent like Bazunu you aren’t going to get a loan at a league club at 18.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.