Jamie Tandy - It's all City's fault

The lad needs to do some growing up, and start to take some responsibility for his own actions, rather than looking for people to blame, in my opinion. One misdemeanour is fair enough, we all make the odd mistake, but that little catalogue would find most behind bars, and unfortunately, it sounds like that is where he may end up. Him suing JB sounds a little ridiculous really. They actually sound like two peas in a pod.

It's a solicitors story. Aims at getting the judge to give sympathy as the main job is to keep him out of prison, don't take it prsonally.

biffa said:
It's a solicitors story. Aims at getting the judge to give sympathy as the main job is to keep him out of prison, don't take it prsonally.
shit solicitor then, he sounds like a shitbag that cant face up to his own guilt. drink drivers can blame no one but themselves, and also nowadays you dont want to go saying footballer to a magistrate. fukkim

Tandy drinks in my local,he is the thickest person you could ever meet,he openly brags how much he made for selling "his story" and is trying to get every penny he can while he can.he is a parasite.

That infamous night - it was the fancy dress Xmas party and our Mr Tandy was going round with his lighter burning holes in peoples costume so they lost the deposit - Bartons was dressed as Jimmy Saville and his costume costume had a 'frill' that was mostly crete paper in design and it went up like a fucking bonfire - fortunatly it was only a flash due the the minimal paper and went out again but he punched him.

Now the free hand (other had a drink in) also had his cigar in - now im not going to speculate where he 'stubbed' the cigar by accident or not - on JB knows this - but if Tandy had come at me with his lighter id of hit him too. As i imagine most people would.

The flip side of this is that JB got far more help after this matter than Tandy did - and the incident pretty much signalled then end of his city time. Now i agree the no-one forced him to start drinking, but City under previous regimes have a horrific HR record. I remember at the staff do a few years ago there was a fight and one guy got sacked and the other guy got a warning. About 4 months after the guy who got sacked walked into Eastlands with his lawyer and walked out with a 5 figure sum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.