Jamie Vardy

Signing for the rags in January as Wooneys natural heir to Engerland....

Put him in any top 6 side and he won't be anywhere near as prolific as he is at Leicester. If he turned out for us he wouldn't have any space to run into cos teams sit deep, which would kill his game.

He's having a very good season for a side who are playing well above expectations. To be completely honest, I don't see them staying where they are at for the last 26 games of the season, the same with him.

Good for Vardy but the lad is pushing 30 and he would be nowhere near our level, on a regular basis at least.

The record is his ! Leicester City F.C Legend surely!? right up there with aluminums such as Muzzy Izzet and Robbie Savage..

I'm a romantic and I think what Vardy has done is brilliant coming from non-league to what he's done so far and I hope he scores next time out and not just because it's the rags

A good story but I don't think it will last, I reckon he might even finish the season with 20+ goals and go to the Euros with England, good on him, but we saw it with Rickie Lambert in his second season with Southampton, score goals, get assists, look good, play for England, score for England, move to Liverpool, fail, become 2nd choice striker at WBA.

If no-one is willing to pay for Charlie Austin who is surely easier to get hold of now with QPR being so bad at the moment and he scored 20+ last season as well as looking more suited to the league. I just think Vardy should stay at Leicester and enjoy his success and good form for as long as he can.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.