Jamie Vardy

If we bid for him it will say everything about how bad things have got. We paid a fortune for Bony in similar circumstances and to say he's been disappointing is doing him a huge favour.

No thanks.

He's playing in a system that works for him along with a very good partner who he has a good understanding with. He's flying, but i see as more of a perfect storm scenario. I don't think he'd replicate this at another club.

That might even be a generous view of him, he could be just another one-season wonder,another Carroll. Either way I hope City don't bid.

Always thought Vardy was shit before this season - still think he's punching well above his weight - would be like when arsenal signed Mr fox in the box jeffers -

A flop at a top team if ever I saw one and at 28 - at the money city would want for him -

No deal for any club with sense
Hmmm, I always thought the opposite. Sure I didn't think he'd be banking goals for fun. But he sure used to remind me of Craig Bellamy. All hustle and speed, with the work rate of a horse.

Didn't know he had goalscoring in him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.