Jan Vertonghen

Great to read posts from other countries who see these players day-in, day-out, not just youtube clips :p

You're welcome here any time, guys

Jumanji said:
Salar said:
Yeah i get your point but compare his price tag to the ones you mention above and hes not a finished product by any means he is only 24 so he has time to develop from a class player to a top class player and hopefully to a world class player.besides what other realistic options are out there.
You don't get much better past 24 mate.

Unless you're Drogba.
That's a bit of a sweeping statement tbh.

ono said:
Jumanji said:
Salar said:
Yeah i get your point but compare his price tag to the ones you mention above and hes not a finished product by any means he is only 24 so he has time to develop from a class player to a top class player and hopefully to a world class player.besides what other realistic options are out there.
You don't get much better past 24 mate.

Unless you're Drogba.
That's a bit of a sweeping statement tbh.

And incredibly wrong

Ajax, Vertonghen want to leave
29/01/2012 15:27 by Alberto Foreigners Article read 827 times
Source: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.fcinternews.it" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.fcinternews.it</a>
© photo by Daniele Buffa / Image Sport

Jan Vertonghen makes it clear that it would not renew its contract with Ajax. The Belgian defender, who also like Inter, say they do not expect to stay very long with the top of the Lancers, and does not exclude its departing in June despite having an agreement with the Club of Amsterdam until 2013: "There is little chance that it can leave now, but my idea is not to stay at Ajax for a long time, "says the young Belgian.

Cityisland said:
Ajax, Vertonghen want to leave
29/01/2012 15:27 by Alberto Foreigners Article read 827 times
Source: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.fcinternews.it" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.fcinternews.it</a>
© photo by Daniele Buffa / Image Sport

Jan Vertonghen makes it clear that it would not renew its contract with Ajax. The Belgian defender, who also like Inter, say they do not expect to stay very long with the top of the Lancers, and does not exclude its departing in June despite having an agreement with the Club of Amsterdam until 2013: "There is little chance that it can leave now, but my idea is not to stay at Ajax for a long time, "says the young Belgian.
Sign him up!! Quality defender and vinny knows him well!

Did Guidetti raping the Vertonghen-led Ajax defence accelerate his exit plans? =)

Hahaa no....guess not. Vertonghen was the only regular starter in the Ajax-defence yesterday. RCV Van Rhijn made his debut. Anita started rightwing (which he never plays) and leftback Daley Blind is a disgrace to football.

Guidetti played marvellous yesterday. Sharp as a knife. 3 chances, 3 goals. Great performance after being ill for a week (living onliquid food the entire week). Only started full training on saturday. Koeman rates him highly. Future topstriker. Worked with Zlatan before so he'll have some reference material ;)

Can those who watch Eredivise football regularly tell us more about Jordy Clasie? He was excellent against Ajax.

I also like Bony from Vitesse. I could see him moving to England very soon.

...and Eriksen. Is he ready for the Premier League yet, or will he stay one more season in Holland after this one?

pardoe said:
Can those who watch Eredivise football regularly tell us more about Jordy Clasie? He was excellent against Ajax.

I also like Bony from Vitesse. I could see him moving to England very soon.

...and Eriksen. Is he ready for the Premier League yet, or will he stay one more season in Holland after this one?

Clasie: Plays the Iniesta-role at Feyenoord. Technically very good, clever positioning. Also quite a powerhouse on the midfield for his lenght. Forward defending is developped much better than backward defending. Needs at least 2 years to be Premier League-worthy.

Bony: Vitesse, the place where young Chelsea-signings go when the UK-work permit is not yet granted. Matic, Van Aanholt, Kalas, Rajkovic are/were also off to Vitesse on loan. Bony is up for a new challenge. Doubt if he'll make it in England yet.

Eriksen: Huge talent. Wants to stay at least until 2013 at Ajax. Cruijff will notify Rosell (Barcelona) to pick Eriksen up early. United is also interested.

LoveCity said:
Did Guidetti raping the Vertonghen-led Ajax defence accelerate his exit plans? =)
I watched this game. And the things Vertoghen was doing with the ball "IN THIS GAME" convinced me he should be starting next to Vinny. He is the answer to teams sitting back. Coz teams are not used to a CD who Runs with the ball and places pin point passes like a playmaker. He caused Feyenord trouble all nite.

At one point Guidetti was chatting him up. Probably telling him,"when I leave in the summer, you should probably come with." :P

He was one of the best players on the park in that game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.