January transfer/its quiet Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now VVD looks unlikely (Liverpool 75m) Anyone else think it could be Inigo Martinez and Sanchez in Jan? or will we wait until summer for Sanchez.

Martinez could come in then in the summer we can buy a CB to become first/second choice etc.

I shudder at the thought but I think we're signing JFE. Inigo would be a sensible signing but he'll take a foreign spot and is average.

He can be trained wherever he wants, Delph, Stones, Sterling and Walker take up all 4 spots already. Therefore, he takes a foreign spot.

That is not how the rules work. You can have as many homegrown players as you'd like up to the overall squad limit

That is not how the rules work. You can have as many homegrown players as you'd like up to the overall squad limit
You can have 17 players from anywhere. Once you've used those spots you can register a further 4 association trained players. That's 21. After that you can register 4 more players that were developed by the club. That's the UEFA squad rules, they're the ones we use as we're in Europe every season. Stones, Sterling, Walker, Delph, Evans, which one came through our Academy?

You can have 17 players from anywhere. Once you've used those spots you can register a further 4 association trained players. That's 21. After that you can register 4 more players that were developed by the club. That's the UEFA squad rules, they're the ones we use as we're in Europe every season. Stones, Sterling, Walker, Delph, Evans, which one came through our Academy?

Ah sorry, for Europe you're correct because all are association trained rather than club. It works the way I described for the prem however.

Ah sorry, for Europe you're correct because all are association trained rather than club. It works the way I described for the prem however.
Doesn't matter what the PL ones are really as telling a prospective signing they'll never play a Champions League match isn't a good idea.

Doesn't matter what the PL ones are really as telling a prospective signing they'll never play a Champions League match isn't a good idea.

Sure. It's a moot point regardless, we have room in the squad for new signings. Next year we could be without all of Bravo, Kompany, Mangala, and Yaya. Even for the second half of this year Yaya or Mendy could be dropped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.