January

Just wondering whether anyone here would take Hulk for a decent price instead of Navas? He Is definitely more direct than navas (who I admire for his graft and work-rate). He is getting on with years though.

I wouldn’t take hulk, I think he is overrated just due to the fact he is Brazilian.

Anyone we buy in January would need to replace an existing player in the squad so quite simply no.

+ I really don’t get the downer on Bony. Sturridge was completely ineffective against Juve but no one is slagging him off. Bony rarely gets to play and just when he gets nearly 2 games in a row people are bitching and moaning. How about giving him 5 or 10 games before we decide he is shit.

I wouldn’t take hulk, I think he is overrated just due to the fact he is Brazilian.

Anyone we buy in January would need to replace an existing player in the squad so quite simply no.

+ I really don’t get the downer on Bony. Sturridge was completely ineffective against Juve but no one is slagging him off. Bony rarely gets to play and just when he gets nearly 2 games in a row people are bitching and moaning. How about giving him 5 or 10 games before we decide he is shit.

Sturridge was ineffective against Juve? When? Is this 2008?

This is more to do with next summer than January, but I really doubt Navas & Nasri will still be here next season which means we'll definitely need to buy at least 1 winger in the summer. Personally think someone like Aubameyang would be perfect but he's not really an out & out winger & we'll probably want a an out and out winger if he's the first backup for the 3 positions behind Kun. Anyone you lot think would be a good fit & a realistic buy?

This is more to do with next summer than January, but I really doubt Navas & Nasri will still be here next season which means we'll definitely need to buy at least 1 winger in the summer. Personally think someone like Aubameyang would be perfect but he's not really an out & out winger & we'll probably want a an out and out winger if he's the first backup for the 3 positions behind Kun. Anyone you lot think would be a good fit & a realistic buy?

Mentioned this to a mate of mine, Aubameyang would be perfect, capable of playing on both the wing and upfront, hes direct, scores goals and works unbelievably hard.

sorry its a no from me he would cost the club a fortune in shirts!

Mentioned this to a mate of mine, Aubameyang would be perfect, capable of playing on both the wing and upfront, hes direct, scores goals and works unbelievably hard.
Him, Raheem and Aguero on the break from a Silva/KDB through ball would wreck teams.

Oleg Shatov CL in Numbers:

11934861_1206238346107732_851392834_n.jpg
11906118_835059693275508_202491526_n.jpg

22 Minutes Played
1 Game Winning Assist
1 Chance Created
6 of 7 Successful Passes forward
1 Interception
1 Tackles Won

22 Minutes played in a half injury. Set to be the next biggest thing out of Russian league, talent. Oleg Shatov would be a perfect Wenger signing tbh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.