Jason Manford on Quickly Kevin

joe123

Couldn’t see this anywhere else...

Jason Manford on City in the 90s. Not a bad listen to pass the time.

There’s also some great interviews with (non-City) 90s players in there that are worth a listen

Couldn’t see this anywhere else...

Jason Manford on City in the 90s. Not a bad listen to pass the time.

There’s also some great interviews with (non-City) 90s players in there that are worth a listen
Not sure how big a City fan Manford is, never mentions us in his Sunday morning show on Absolute radio. Infact I can't ever remember a mention from him in years.

Not sure how big a City fan Manford is, never mentions us in his Sunday morning show on Absolute radio. Infact I can't ever remember a mention from him in years.
City and football were mentioned loads in his gigs before he got 'famous' was still attending the majority of games as a season ticket holder until his career really took. Pretty sure he used to post on here too.

Because he's not really mentioned us on his show he's not that big a fan? Come on fordy mate he isn't fuckin Angus Dayton or Eammon Holmes shoehorning the rags into conversation at every opportunity.

I have seen him in the club shop a few years back with his family. Lol wanted to say hello. But didn't bother him. He had has his hands full with his girls. Seems proper down to earth broke

Reactions: CC1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.