Jason Manford on Quickly Kevin

Before he could drive I used to drive him to headline gigs outside of Gtr Manchester. I would do the support slot and get a generous donation towards petrol. City was all we ever talked about. (I was an up and coming stand up, not a mate who could drive and was forced to do a 20 minute spot).

Before he could drive I used to drive him to headline gigs outside of Gtr Manchester. I would do the support slot and get a generous donation towards petrol. City was all we ever talked about. (I was an up and coming stand up, not a mate who could drive and was forced to do a 20 minute spot).
Prove it tell a joke

He sat next to me for a while once at a match. He was doing something at half time on the pitch. We had a bit of a chat and he’s definitely a City Blue!
I’m lucky in my season card seat. I’ve had people like Shay Given, Nedum Onuha, Micah, Jamie Redknapp, Chappie and a couple of others sitting either next to me or on the row behind when they come down early to talk at half time!! Sorry I digressed there!! :-)

Are you still doing stand up today?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.