Javi Garcia (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played ok tonight.

Does it wipe away the dozens of awful performances.....no. Does it mean he might be improving....I really hope so.

Thaksinssoldier said:
sorry lads but he was shocking tonight.

The sheer amount of times in the first half the ball was passed to him, and it looked like he was wading in quicksand trying to get 3 yards to the ball while a West Ham player much further away almost got there. I counted 6 such occasions.

I wont say bad of him but he's never gonna cut it.

Jesus nearly got there

dctid said:
BringBackSwales said:
Played well tonight; no doubt he will still get slagged off by the sly mouths in here, but played well

Agreed I could hear people boing him what the team was announced utter fucktards Javier did well today give the guy some credit

Booing your own players, so classy. Did well, unspectacularly. Still need another CM due to Rodwell's situation but once again Javi justifies his role in the squad.

Cobwebcat said:
Played ok tonight.

Does it wipe away the dozens of awful performances.....no. Does it mean he might be improving....I really hope so.
I have to admit I didn't believe he could ever under any circumstance be successful in a two-man midfield. So here's to hoping this is the first step on a path to proving me and others wrong permanently.

Started poor but got better as game went on, did ok overall.

However I thought Demichelis looked a country mile better than Javi in that midfield role when he came on.

Rammy Blue said:

However I thought Demichelis looked a country mile better than Javi in that midfield role when he came on.

I was surprised that Kompany stayed back and Demichelis played in midfield but he did ok, and Garcia improved, as did his English :)

No17 said:
Rammy Blue said:

I was surprised that Kompany stayed back and Demichelis played in midfield but he did ok, and Garcia improved, as did his English :)

MDM has the presence and technical ability to pick up a ball in tight areas and move it on, Javi shits himself if anyone is within 10 yards of him.

Rammy Blue said:
No17 said:
Rammy Blue said:

MDM has the presence and technical ability to pick up a ball in tight areas and move it on, Javi shits himself if anyone is within 10 yards of him.

Yet still completes nearly every pass despite "shitting himself"?

NQCitizen said:
Rammy Blue said:
No17 said:

Yet still completes nearly every pass despite "shitting himself"?

I'm not getting into a debate about it but if you've got an ounce of football intelligence you'd know exactly what I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.