Jeff Stelling

Thomson came out with a cracker....Mourinho going to Manure, Guardiola going to City...3 years...might as well bin both academies...bitter twunt...
I couldn't believe he said it, pep will use the academy more than anyone what a bellend

I remember under royle in the prem he loved saying there's a goal at Maine road....city fans look away now with the fuckin biggest grin ever. Countless times he did that, I remember the spurs game that year when they scored in the last minute, he was overjoyed at the scoreline so much so that I nearly booted the TV in. Him, the scotch ponce and pinnochio hate us with a passion. ....I hope we stick it up Liverpool tomorrow and have to witness their sour puss faces next week.

Never trust a man with such tiny little eyes.

This place has quickly descended into rawk. haven't heard what he has said but it seems nobody is allowed to say anything that isn't 100% positive anymore without a thread on it slating them and their "obvious" hatred of CIty.

I think most on here just want 100% impartiality and fair reporting or punditry. Nobody is asking or expecting everyone to kiss our arse.

Nothing new there then. We are talking about the same sky maggot who cried "Oh no!" as Aguero scored the 'goal' against QPR in 2012 and I thought he was a c##t well before then. Hartlepool my arse!
Then, by that logic, Martin Tyler hates Chelsea:

And having listened to that clip almost a hundred times since 2012, Stelling actually says (Merson/Thommo in brackets):

"Manchester United are seconds away from the title - their twentieth title, their sixth in seven seasons. Wayne Rooney's got the only goal, his thirty-fourth...(There's a chance! There's a chance!)
And... (Agueroooo! He's scored! Oh my god!) oh, no! You know what's happened! Incredible!"

And having listened to that clip almost a hundred times since 2012, Stelling actually says (Merson/Thommo in brackets):

"Manchester United are seconds away from the title - their twentieth title, their sixth in seven seasons. Wayne Rooney's got the only goal, his thirty-fourth...(There's a chance! There's a chance!)
And... (Agueroooo! He's scored! Oh my god!) oh, no! You know what's happened! Incredible!"
nearly 4 years have passed, I have watched that clip a 100 times at least and I never noticed that "oh, no" before. Jeff Sterling you are a n*b.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.