Jeremy Doku

Status
Not open for further replies.
6 goals, 2 assists in 29 matches for a team that finished 4th? I would rather give Oscar Bobb a proper chance. We need a world-class RW, not another project player. We already have project players.

6 goals, 2 assists in 29 matches for a team that finished 4th? I would rather give Oscar Bobb a proper chance. We need a world-class RW, not another project player. We already have project players.

It’s worth remembering that Grealish’s goals and assist numbers aren’t the best yet he was arguably the most consistent and important winger all last season.

It’s not always about production - we have the Nordic freak for that. Sometimes it’s about bringing other things (control, work rate, unpredictability) to the table.

16 starts, goal or assist every 1.5 games aint bad. Profile is completely different to the wingers we have though which I like.

xA 0.41 per 90.
KDB is 0.50 for reference. Rennes strikers were poor.

Jokes on you for looking solely at his goals and assists numbers as if that is all the game is about.

16 starts, goal or assist every 1.5 games aint bad. Profile is completely different to the wingers we have though which I like.

xA 0.41 per 90.
KDB is 0.50 for reference. Rennes strikers were poor.
That's the thing, not really a Pep player. Mind you, my knowledge of him is from YouTube and a couple of Belgium games.
Jokes on you for looking solely at his goals and assists numbers as if that is all the game is about.
Of course, but I just sense a bit of desperation. Let's sign whoever for the sake of it because it's been a long time, and we haven't signed anyone but Kovacic. I would rather wait a year and buy someone genuinely world-class. We already have project players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.