Jesus Navas - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks better when he's part of a fast paced, fluid, first team. He really doesn't benefit from slow build up. Good assist.

he never really shines with a weak fullback behind him, looked much better with zaba there vs stoke. He did end up creating the goal

Awful last night, do not think the slow build up helps him but hes a winger who cant beat a defender and can only cross the ball 1 out of 10 as he takes two touches before he crosses.

I think along with Fernando he wont be here next year.

I like Navas but last night had to be his worst performance in a City shirt.

His arm must ache like fuck after last night the amount of times he had to raise it as an apology.

I like Navas but last night had to be his worst performance in a City shirt.
can only agree... he was so wasteful yesterday it was hurting to look at it... that was not his normal game and yet he came up with the assist...

To be fair, the whole midfield were dropped into a game yesterday, and a few had their first start of the season. They also had Ian up front on his own. Additionally they were playing a team who came to park the bus. The deck was stacked against them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.