Jimmy Armfield

Great player. An attacking fullback in the modern mold, ahead of his time.
Loved to listen to him on the radio. My favourite pundit.
A sad loss to football.

RIP Jimmy Armfield ..As many others have said , a fair and intelligent pundit , always worth listening to

It's a shame today's Blackpool match as been called off, although a lot of their supporter's are paying tribute to the great man outside the ground. They are now opening a stand inside the ground for the tributes.

Last edited:
Hi guys, Blackpool fan here and it is great to see so many tributes for Jimmy. Jimmy was a great servant to the club and will be sorely missed.

Watching City at the moment is truly breathtaking at times.

Last edited:
Hi guys, Blackpool fan here and it is great to see so many tributes for Jimmy. Jimmy was a great servant to the club and will be sorely missed.

Watching City at the moment is truly breathtaking at times.

Welcome. Live in Blackpool myself and Jimmy did so much work around here for local charities that the wider public are not aware of. As many have said he was a true gent and a great pundit with no axe to grind. Great to see so many scarves around his statue at Bloomfield Rd.

Thanks for the welcome Steve. Jimmy did have a good send off and will never be forgotton. Pool legend.

It is just a pity he had to endure the Oystons and watch his beloved club being dismantled :-(

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/213108

Welcome Tangerino. It’s great to see posters from other clubs here. I hope you continue to post and contribute.

And I’ve signed the petition.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.