jo 19 million

Timbobs said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
Those slagging or writing Jo off were probably the same clueless idiots that slagged Ireland and Caceido off.

The kid is 21 and has been in this country about 5 months. I won't be judging him until he has played 30-40 games and been here a year to 18 months.

Yet Hughes HAS to go, doesn't he?

Yes.

Hughes has been managing in this league for 5 years and done nothing of note.
Jo has been playing in this league for 5 months and has done something.

bluemoondays said:
Didier Drogba got 10 in 26 his first season, 12 in 29 in his 2nd season before scoring 20 in 37 in his 3rd.

I bet you'd have told Chelsea to fuck him off after his first dozen or so games also.

I get sick of muppets dismissing any new striker signings as crap if they don't score 3 hat-tricks in their first 5 games. Give him a chance, get him doing some upper body strength work and play the guy with another bloody striker ffs.

He's obviously never played the solo striker role before and there are very few strikers in the world who can do that effectively, let alone a 21 year-old who's never played in the PL before

Drogba had good ratios and played well in his first season even with a bad injury. Jo has none of the three.

The Fat el Hombre said:
He's got talent but needs to learn a lot about the english game and sort his attitude out otherwise he'll get nowhere. Don't write him off yet. This guy will definitely come good, I just hope it's at City

Good shout, you would not of given 5p for Drogba in his first season with Chelsea, they stuck with him an actually played him in the team to get use to English football, and now every club in the World would love to take him.

No one got £19 million. As mentioned £4 million was the initial payment, the rest will depend on appearances, international caps, winning trophies.

Very rare that any club gets even close to the mentioned price tags of players in the media.

However, it is very possible with the money we have now that we could pay the "full amount" at once for players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.