Jo Wylie / Zane Lowe vs Mark Radcliffe / Lauren Laverne

really like mark radcliffe (when mark and lard left radio 1 that was the end of me listening to the station again) and lauren laverne is ok.

jo whiley is terrible. awful, awful presenter. knows nothing about music. loves sucking the cock of whatever band is flavour of the month. i was about to say god knows how she has stayed in a job so long but then i remembered it is the bbc. zane lowe, dont know much about - but from what ive seen i dont rate him at all.

der-bomber said:
Lauren Laverne/Fern Cotton/Edith Bowman are all one and the same and equally annoying, the BBC could save licence payers a fortune by sacking 2 and working the remaining one harder, no one would see the join.....

fuck me der bomber, i'm hearing you on this one, m radcliffe top bloke and blue, i could quite happily tie up and torture the rest.

I must be easily pleased cos I don't mind any of them. I've enjoyed most of what I've seen of them all in different combinations - I'd love to their job - easy street and enjoyable with it.

rushts said:
der-bomber said:
Lauren Laverne/Fern Cotton/Edith Bowman are all one and the same and equally annoying, the BBC could save licence payers a fortune by sacking 2 and working the remaining one harder, no one would see the join.....

fuck me der bomber, i'm hearing you on this one, m radcliffe top bloke and blue, i could quite happily tie up and torture the rest.

Mark Radcliffe - top guy, no trouble there.
Lauren Laverne - great girl, she's a laugh, she was in Kenickie, a proper band, no they weren't great - but not entirely shit either, she's got a good sense of humour and adds a touch of "oh fuck off you pretentious Southern twat" to the Culture Show. And I would deffo shag her and she'd love it, the geordie scrubber (in a good way).

Radcliffe / Laverne

Purely because Mark Radcliffe is there - and he knows his stuff!!

I too stopped listening to Radio one in the afternoon when he and Lard left the station.

I quite often listen to Radcliffe and MacConie on radio two, cos they have good banter..... and I love when Steve Wright is on his jollies from Radio 2, because usually Mark Radcliffe sits in, with either Emma Forbes, or Lisa Tarbuck alongside him........ and the banter is top notch!!

Plus, Radcliffe plays more diverse tunes!!

Mark Radcliffe and Lauren Laverne for me.

Radcliffe knows his stuff and is actually a decent presenter!
Laverne can make me laugh on occassions and doesn't get 'over-excited' at average songs like Jo Wylie and especially Zane Lowe do at any opportunity.

Prefer Scott Mills to be honest. His afternoon show can be pretty funny.

yep mark and lauren for me too. The other two are knobs jo thinks she started every scene going and zane is worst then jonathan woss for brown nosing.

p.s anyone watching now? mark is pissed off his head put keeping it together!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.