Jo Wylie / Zane Lowe vs Mark Radcliffe / Lauren Laverne

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Biginoil said:
I sicked a bit listening to Whiley saying that Bleugh were the best gig ever last night.

They were, of course, no such thing.

And i'm guessing that her previously shagging Coxon has no bearing on this ludicrous opinion.
Jo Whiley has the brain of a fruit-fly,the IQ of a beermat and the personality of the Loughborough yellow pages.
I have had the misfortune to meet her twice through work,which was 3 times too many.

Was is it you do Nijinksy? There's a vague possibility we have crossed paths before....

Jo Whiley says every year "this is the best Glastonbury ever". She's a dick.

Edith Bowman is the worst. I lost count of the numbers of times she said "brilliant".

I can tolerate Laverne just about.

Don't really see the problem with Zane Lowe either. Gets a bit overenthused I suppose but he does know his stuff.

Radcliffe was the best presenter by a mile.

I'm wearing my tin hat now, but I like Colin Murray and would have liked to have seen him on it. He got a bad name by his association with Bowman.

Giles said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Biginoil said:
I sicked a bit listening to Whiley saying that Bleugh were the best gig ever last night.

They were, of course, no such thing.

And i'm guessing that her previously shagging Coxon has no bearing on this ludicrous opinion.
Jo Whiley has the brain of a fruit-fly,the IQ of a beermat and the personality of the Loughborough yellow pages.
I have had the misfortune to meet her twice through work,which was 3 times too many.

Was is it you do Nijinksy? There's a vague possibility we have crossed paths before....

Freelance graphic design mate.
Did some work for a Radio One promo campaign,and met some of the DJ's.
Most of them were great,with the exception of this dullard.
Quite possibly one of the least interesting human beings I have ever met.
And thats including Beckham.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.