Jo!

samy

Just wondered what everyone thinks bout Jo now. Done well at Everton and still very young.

Thoughts

Dont think hell ever be able to handle this league, deserves another chance though

samy said:
DonnyCityLove said:
Dont think hell ever be able to handle this league, deserves another chance though

I think he should get another go with us!

well, after seeing our other options since his loan..ie Evans, Caceido, Sturridge, Etuhu & Bojinov (jury still out)... then Jo deserves ANOTHER chance..

Id like to see him back here tbh.
With a group of strikers like these I think top 6 is easilly achievable...
Bojinov
Caicedo(loan?)
Sturridge(loan?)
Bellamy
Jo
New Target Man...Drogba???
Someone like...Tevez,Aguero,Eto'o,Villa

I wouldn't mind giving him another chance to prove himself, but I can see Hughes shifting him off in the summer, or use him as a makeweight for someone like Lescott.

I think we would have done slightly better if he stayed with us, plays well on the left and as striker for Everton, scored goals and assists. Worth keeping but I feel he will be ofski with elano and poss rob.

Our present forward options are in the main pretty shit, i hope he gets another chance, not sure how Jo himself feels about it all though.

mcfcdjr said:
Id like to see him back here tbh.
With a group of strikers like these I think top 6 is easilly achievable...
Bojinov
Caicedo(loan?)
Sturridge(loan?)
Bellamy
Jo
New Target Man...Drogba???
Someone like...Tevez,Aguero,Eto'o,Villa

Sorry.

Caceido and Jo must go. Bojinov probably too.

Bellamy worth keeping, and Sturridge for the future.

The whole forward line needs a revolution.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.